Recently I have been going on the Daily Mail website to get my kicks. Its sad but here is one of the best comments I have ever read. It's taken from an article about the divorce thats about to kick of between Matt Lucas (of little britain) and his partner. Here we go:
This proves what a silly idea the whole "gay marriages" thing is in the first place. And how fitting it should involve someone from the disgusting rubbish Little Britain, a show which symbolises how this country is going down the drain,. We don't want these people's sneering comedy, or their unwholesome lifestyles, imposed on us by Mr Brown.
- David Greatbatch, Banbury, Oxfordshire, 18/6/2008 16:58
Sorry? Eh? WHAT? Gordon Brown?
I could deconstruct the two sentences (although this one has used a comma and a full stop) but obviously the best part is the Gordon Brown comment. Its Gordon Browns fault that the Daily Mail is creating this 'news' to disgust you!
The Sun is also another good option which has gone Sarkozy crazy. Apparently the French (or the EU?? I dont think the Sun can make up its mind - or distinguish between the two) want to build a Euro - Army. This headline then leads to an absolute confusion of terms, and of course - good old xenophobia, dodgy photo-fits and montages. Needless to say, I just dont get the revised song lyrics to In the Navy. What are they on about??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment