I've just come back from the 'big' Sainsburys in town with £4.70 in my pocket. Money that was this morning a pot of 5ps, 2ps and pennies sitting on my desk. I am officially skint. Skint at least until friday. This week I have had to literally survive on all the rubbish that has been left in the fridge, cupboards and freezer. Ive cycled pretty much everywhere and pretended to be asleep on trains where need be to avoid the ticket man.
It all begun on monday when I had to buy a new power supply for my laptop which blew my budget out of the window. The honest truth is that it has been a refreshing few days. Knowing that you cant buy this or that shows you what crap we usually buy (usually in excess).
Of course this is how I should live my life all year round but I know that Friday lunchtime I will be in Eat in Holborn biting into a brie ham and cranberry baguette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment