Tuesday, 30 June 2009

''La la la la..... I cant hear and you I dont care!'' say the British public... or should I maybe say some pseudo average middle class person outside a Tesco (Tesco!) in a town/village/london suburb. Yes its anti EU spin time at the BBC! I just went on the BBC 24 website and caught the end of a report on the 'bent fruit' EU ruling. Its amazing how this type of case inspires the British public. It went something like this:

BBC reporter: would you buy this carrot? (show the man a picture of a carrot that looks something like a penis)

Man on the street: 'Yeah, 'thass alright...Im fed up with this EU regulation nonsense - once that carrot is in the pan and cooking away I dont care if its the shape of Michael Jackson's cock'.

And thus the ignorance towards the EU continues.

Why, why, why BBC wont you do a proper report on the EU or at least try to understand what this case was it about? No, no, no its good to tell the public about bendy bananas and the relevance paaaaaaand aint it?

No comments: