I finally handed my essays in Friday afternoon, its been a weird experience for me because i think for the first time its something that I've really want to do. With the first degree I knew that I just had to get through the terms, essays and exams whereas now its a whole new ball game, its EC law is something that I'm really interested in. I couldn't work out why I was really nervous about them, but at this point I can see the bigger picture (even though its obvious).
So this morning (..well afternoon) I didn't get out of bed until 1pm - I just couldn't wake up, but again this is because of the essays. Today I will go to the library and finally hand my books back which is ultimately the final act in the submission of my essays. I will probably go back to bed when I get back, I feel so washed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment