Today hasn't been the greatest day of my existence on this planet, all in all I managed to break everything. The front wheel of my bicycle has always been a bit 'wobbly' but today it finally gave-in and decided to wobble off completely just as I was cycling home. Great. My laptop touch sensor mouse thing doesn't work anymore and finally I just sat on one of my favourite albums which I left on the sofa. Well, of course this is all trivial.
On a positive note I had my first lecture of the new term today which went well. I have yet another essay which is due on the 9th, everyone seems to have started this essay, but oh no, not me-not yet. This doesn't look good. I will start tomorrow. I promise. Well maybe I'll start it at the weekend. To be honest Im not feeling very focused, I dont know if its becasue if the essays that I've just handed in or the essay I should be doing right now. Maybe I will just go to bed and hope all this nonsense solves itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment