Well yes, its a new year and its time to start something new. I have considered a blog for some time now, and after many sleepless nights I've decided to give it a go. I'm not sure what I will be posting but I'm hoping that this will keep me busy and up to date with not only my life but in general. Hopefully this will keep everyone (those of you who i sometimes I neglect) up to date in whats going on with me. Sometimes I just struggle to remember what day it is, let alone what I should be doing, but enough of my justifications!
I have to finish my essays and hand them in this friday. Every year is the same with me, they are always left to the last minute and they're never as good as I want them to be/could be. But fear not, I have escaped this situation many times before! Maybe that is exactly it, I know I will get them done so I always leave them to the last minute. It doesnt matter which way you look at it I should be writing them now, so maybe this is a good time to stop wrtiting this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment