skip to main | skip to sidebar

Cahoots

Wednesday, 7 February 2007

The Concretes

I rarely fall for a band so much that I cant stop playing their stuff. I don't quite know what it is about The Concretes that makes me like them. In general I don't like female fronted bands, ...anyway I cant stop listening to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmaqYwONQsE

oh and i cant stop listening to this either..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51V1VMkuyx0
Posted by David at 16:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (63)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • I want my money back!
      • Today I had (probably) one of the most productive ...
      • The Concretes
      • I was told when I started this blog that I would e...
    • ►  January (5)

About Me

My photo
David
Islington, London, United Kingdom
View my complete profile