So this is my final week of essay writing and I am ashamed to say that I will have to ask for an extension. I have never had to ask for one before and It is a personal regret for me to request an extension, especially as these are the last 'essays' I will ever have to produce.
I dont exactly know what to blame this extension on. As some people know I havent had a very good year so far-financially, academically and of course personally. But if im honest i can narrow it down to one thing-money and lack of support. I hate to think about money, money scares me, but money is the root of all this nonsense i have had to go through. No money means that you cant pay your rent, or bills or in general have a life. In turn this makes me depressed and worry about other things when all i should be focusing on is my work and studying. The mixture of having no money or support means that I argue with the ones dearest to me, ignore my friends and overall renders me an unsociable depressed git. Having no money or support also means that I lose faith in myself, I wonder what the hell i am doing with my life and eventually it turns me into a pessimistic miserable git.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
But, luckily we all know that money is just a tool that you need in this capitalist world. Theres no way out of it and occationally it take the control. But, I know, your friends knows, your teachers and professors knows that you have potential to go as far as you want in your life and live up all the dreams you ever wanted. Its such a shame that theres people who cannot see that but, as far as i am concerned, they are the ones who have never understood what they are missing out of not knowing you.
Sometimes you just have to give up the nostalgia. xx
Post a Comment