Since the move the last few days have been quite good. I have managed to move forward with my dissertation and i think that I am finally confident about my PhD research (although i haven't actually got into a university). There has been a few bits of news that have backed up my idea which is always good.
Being back on campus has maybe made me feel a bit better as well-its almost like facing a jail term, knowing that I will be here for 2 or so months means that I have to serve my time and finish my dissertation. Its strange to be doing uni work over the summer as in previous years its either been working in a rubbish job or thinking about working in a rubbish job.
On a more mundane level Ive also realised that since my ipod broke i am listening to more music. Out of all of the 'new' bands ive listened to these have to be the best.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xT_C-NGB_1c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment