Tonight I had to say a few goodbyes to a few people. Over the last five or so years I have toughened up to making parting gestures however it still hits me to say goodbye. I have met so many people over the last few years and as my time here at Essex is almost reaching the 'end of an era' period I have to go through this process once more. I have of course been thinking about the last five years at Colchester and there is so much to comment on i just wouldnt know where to begin.I discussed this with one of my friends, Remy, who leaves tomorrow. I have no conclusion for any of my time here at Colchester and i think that I can only look forward to the future as that is the only one thing I can control. I usually desperately try to evade corny cliches or over used sayings but the truth is what is done is done and what is about to happen can be shaped by me and only me.
Im sure over the coming weeks I will probably have a few mini 'come downs' that enter this blog and will mention my time here. But I think that I am more than ready to leave Colchester and the time is long due to make a new start.
I could now try to make a cheesy connection between Blairs departure and my closure here but I wont. That's just too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment