Thursday, 17 January 2008

I’ve gone mental with the coffee today and now I can’t concentrate on anything. The only thing I am capable of doing is writing blog updates and rambling emails to various people who I wouldn’t email in my normal state. This has led to some good results as today I finally joined IALS the most reputable law library in Europe. At lunch I visited the main building which is an eyesore amongst all the nice buildings at Russell Square, however it pretty much has every book you could possibly need. The EU sections is more or less the size of the law section at Essex so there is no reason why I shouldn’t get my proposal ready for the end of this month. This is pretty much all I can think of lately. I have sent my proposal to everyone who can possibly help me and now I just need to take his or her comments and do the do…. But the truth is I can’t bear to look at it. Yesterday I worked out that I have two weeks tomorrow to finish it and theres a lot to do.

I will go to the IALS tonight and work until closing time and hopefully get a draft done by Sunday.

No comments: