Thursday, 3 January 2008

A new year and a new era.

Today has been the one of the longest days in the history of long days. I flew back from Finland early this morning and went straight into work which Is where I write this now. I would like to give an update of the year that seemed to have flown by however I am too tired an certainly confused to comment on how it has turned out. The simple truth now is that today is a new year and with new eras come new and exciting journeys and adventures. I will (once I have a sleep!) give a full update of what’s going, what I have learnt and indeed what the future holds!

Finland was excellent and if I don’t mind saying so it was a well deserved rest for me and Vuokko. I laid in bed, went for walks and spoke with what have now become good friends and confidantes. I generally feel refreshed after what has been a difficult year, however for now, as I write this, I am tired and in need of a cup of tea and a custard cream.

No comments: