Monday, 9 July 2007

I dont usually do much on birthdays so I was chuffed to have a 'mystery ride' to Harwich town. Vuokko and Felix arranged a little breakfast and so we had Croissants and orange juice as we watched boats go in and out of the harbour. After that we threw stones in the sea, and drove to Clacton to have saveloy and chips! Classy! No, the truth is that this was one of the best birthdays I have had in a long while, usually I am working or skint. It was nice to spend time with good people and for the first time in a long time the sun was shining.



Now we are about to go to the pub and probably eat something. Tomorrow i have yet another surprise which I am really looking forward to.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time, you were very lucky with the weather