Saturday, 7 July 2007


Yesterday me and Vuokko took a trip to London as she was due to meet her future boss which was an all round success. I had time to myself to walk around St Pauls, cross the Thames and visit the embankment whilst Vuokko had a nice lunch with her future boss. It wasn't the best day weather-wise but we met around 3ish and went to see how we are which was brilliant. I usually see things like this advertised and never have time or money to visit them and this just about made up for the lack of culture I have had to endure for the past few months. The exhibition was mostly based around English identity through photography in the last 150 years. After that we went to China town and had an all you can eat! Yum!

I have also managed to put together a solo holiday to Lecce in S. Italy with a few friends I have made this year for August. I wont comment on my travel methods as this will make my last post seem ridiculous but i will say that I will be using the train quite a lot. Im looking forward to this trip because it feels like it will be the first that i have genuinely needed in a long time.
Ahh its days like this when you think to yourself ''life 'aint too bad...it 'aint too bad!''


No comments: